Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cubans Skype Me

Cubans Skype Me

This is just one more way that the nicest people on the planet earth can contact the outside world. Castro has controlled ALL communication on the island of Cuba - until now. Today information is flooding out of Cuba. Here is another method to get the word out. It is called Skype. Go to this link:

http://www.skype.com/products/skypeout/

There Cubanos you can install this software for free and at the very least use the chat function to communicate in real time. Once you set this up you can contact me. My Skype name is tomas.estrada.palma. Search for it then you can chat with me. Sure Cuban agents will try to chat with me but I want them too. If they contact me I'll have a chance to get them to double-cross the regime and join our side. If you can get hold of a speaker and microphone we can speak with each other.

3 Comments:

Blogger YouTube Movies said...

It sounds pretty good Tomas. I will download. Thanks.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

You'll love it!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Fantomas said...

thanks

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home