Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Precious Commodity Wasted

Precious Commodity Wasted

"Doth thou love life? Then waste not time. For that's the stuff life's made of." Or so said Ben Franklin. It is time people in Cuba acknowledge that they have wasted their time attempting to live off of stolen wealth. Fidel nor anyone else except possible God can create more time. Everyone gets a limited amount of time then that's it! Fidel's time has just about run out. What have you done with your time Cubans? Have you produced more than enough for you and your family to live comfortably? Have you traveled around and seen some of the world? I suppose older Cubans involved with the early stealing of the revolution have lots of exciting stories. But now that there is nothing left to steal in Cuba what can you do for kicks? I am real sorry but virtually every picture of Cuba I see is filled with Cubans sitting on their ass looking bored to death - I suppose literally? How do you stand it? How can you waste your time waiting in lines for the most basic of products? How do you do it? I look back at my time on earth and smile because it has been filled with a lifetime of experiences in a free environment. The stories I could tell you... Maybe sometime I will. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home