Thursday, April 26, 2007

Disliked Everything

Disliked Everything

Traveler rating:
Ciego de Avila: Tryp Cayo Coco: "The worst resort and service in our travel experience (4 people - age 27 to 30)"
aga1976, Toronto Apr 9, 2007




My experience with this property took place in:
March, 2006
Would I recommend this hotel to my best friend? no way!
My ratings for this hotel are:
Value 1
Rooms 2
Location 2
Cleanliness 2
Check in / front desk 1
Service 1
Business service 1
I recommend this hotel for:
I do not recommend this hotel for: Young singles, An amazing honeymoon, A romantic getaway, Girlfriend getaway, People with disabilities, Older travelers, Great pool scene, Pet owners, Families with young children, Families with teenagers, Tourists
I selected this hotel because ... Beach / Sun, Outdoor / Adventure
My age: 25-34
Traveling group: Friends
My visit was for: Quality time with friends
Hmm...where do I start!

Terrible, lazy and lots of attitude type of service.

All about tips and getting money out of the tourists. I.e. We got lost in the resort once (first day) and one of the employee has asked if we needed help. We said we were not sure where our room was...oh, he had no problem with showing us where our place was, but he would not leave until we paid him! And they just won't take any tip... oh no! They request the amounts!! WHAT!!??

The hotel and resort is old, not well maintained and is just not up to a 4 star rating standard! More like a 2 if not less.

The "stream" running through the lobby and part of the resort, is unacceptable!!! It is dirty green, with bottles, chairs and garbage in it! As you can imagine - yes it smells!

The Disco SUCKS! very small and stuffy. We must have been there at a wrong time, because all the young people (20+) we saw during day by the pool and around, were never seen past 10pm??! So the Disco might have had about 4-10 people there every night??! No fun at all...

We were generally very disappointed with the resort, service and what they offered. I would not recommend this resort to anyone!!


This TripAdvisor Member:
Liked: Nothing
Disliked: Everything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home