Sunday, December 10, 2006

BlogTalkRadio

BlogTalkRadio


I have started an Internet radio broadcast which from now on will air on Sunday nights at 9 pm. You can call in and have a word with me. Don't be scared. If you are a friend of liberty I promise I won't bite. If you are a friend of tyranny it will depend on my mood.

Just call-in beginning at 9 pm Sundays at (646) 915-9664. I've already done a couple of test shows to kick the tires of the systems and take it for a spin. These shows will be archived so you can hear them and future broadcasts by clicking on the icon found below:


Listen Live

If you set-up a free Skype account by going HERE you can call any landline phone or cell in the U.S. or Canada for free! Plus you can call any other Skype user in the world for free. Calls to overseas' landlines and cells cost around one cent per minute. You will need a headset with a microphone that plugs into your computer and about ten minutes to learn how to use it.

So give me a call. As much as I enjoy talking it is a bit tough talking for an hour solo. It would be lots more fun interacting with you and I suspect more entertaining as well. You could tell me the meanest thing Castro ever did to you. Give me a call.


Tomás Estrada-Palma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home