Monday, December 18, 2006

BlogTalkRadio Meltdown

BlogTalkRadio Meltdown

I know…I know. You were there at 9 pm Sunday night and so was I. I did everything correctly on my end but the BlogTalk people said they were sorry but evidently they were doing a software upgrade and it obviously had some glitches. My contact said many programs had problems. From my perspective everything appeared normal during my show except that nobody was calling in. Fortunately Jose Reyes contacted me and let me know I was talking to myself. I restarted my show a number of times until finally at about 9:35 pm I got onto the air. The system is supposed to be fixed by today but just in case email me at trestradapalma@verizon.net next show if you don’t hear me and I’ll start again.

Actually, most of my show was captured and archived if you still want to hear it but the timing was all wrong as I had to restart a number of times. The difficult part was I had done some funny stuff for you but getting a laugh depends on timing. That was not happening last night. Adding to my misery last night was the fact that yesterday I was burning up with fever and sick to my stomach. I was not sure I could do the show but I sucked it up and tried.

My deepest apologies to the Cubans who were disappointed by last night’s follies. We let you down and that has happened too much to this nation of Cuban people. I will always put you first. Bear with us until we get this right.

Tomás Estrada-Palma

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomas, Cubanos,
Check out the New Designs at-

www.cafepress.com/cuba_spanglish

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomas: No need to apologize, it wasn't your fault. You keep on doing your shows, and we will continue supporting your efforts.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Maria

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home