Friday, April 11, 2014
- Bliss Nancy Pelosi!
- That Turkish False Flag Attempt
- Follows Karl, Not Groucho Marx
- Malaysia Flight MH370 Last Known Position
- Mea Culpa Bob Costas
- Who's Bad Enough and who Bores Us?
- Angela Merkel
- New Ukrainian Prime Minister
- BLAH, BLAH, BLAH - HE WANTS TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD
- U.S. CHE! U.S. CHE! U.S. CHE!
- Name: Tomás Estrada-Palma
- Location: Annapolis, MD, United States
Let entrepreneurs into Cuba, keep the tax low and watch the economic explosion happen. Whenever there are more jobs than workers the wages and benefits are driven upward. That's because entrepreneurs compete for a limited supply of workers. Those who lose the competition will not be as successful because they can't grow without more laborers. Finally, the first modern society on the planet will be populated by people who are neither slaves to the pharaohs of industry nor government. Cuban workers will have the best job security in the world!