Monday, July 12, 2010

Lorraine Smith

Her married name was Rocobaldo but everybody knew her from her maiden name Lorraine Smith or simply Lorrie. I still can't believe Lorrie is dead. Many things run through your head when a loved one dies. Number one on my list of "whys" is why did such a healthy person develop fatal brain cancer?

Lorrie was a modern jazz dancer and she had danced ballet as well. I always thought Lorrie had a great figure but she wasn't Twiggy. I know secretly she wished she had Twiggy's slinky figure even though she was born with hips too wide, bones a bit thicker and she had some muscles on her frame as well.

Like I said I and most heterosexual men and every lesbian and bisexual person I ever knew found Lorrie very attractive. The one person I knew that had a problem with her body was Lorrie herself. I can see her now drinking that sugar free soda and chewing that sugar free gum. I always figured dammit if I wanted something sweet then give me some sugar, honey. I never went for that aspartame crap or any of the other fake manufactured sweetening elixirs.

Now out of this tragedy my awareness of fake sweeteners has become more keen. I find out that this government approved aspartame crap actually gives brain tumors to lab rats. It turns out that there has been a statistical spike in the number of Americans and others consuming aspartame who develop cancers of the brain.

So my question to anyone who consumes this stuff is...are you mad? Even if this waste product of bio engineered lab bacteria feces turns out to be harmless, why take this enormous chance when you don't have to? I grew some stevia plants last year and they grew like weeds. The leaves are tremendously sweet with barely any calories. I cooked with them usually to boost the sweetness of for example brownies that contained sugar. However, with stevia I could cut the sugar in the recipe in half but I still come out with sweet brownies. If you are concerned about your weight you'd be more wise to cut out dairy products and eat small quantities of real sugar when you get the urge. Why? Have you EVERY seen a skinny cow?

Lorrie's death is a tragedy to be sure. At the end she did not even look like the beautiful woman that I remembered. Her body and face were bloated from the medicine show potions given to her by the same industry that whipped up this aspartame crap. Isn't that CONFEEEEENIENT? But I know it would make Lorrie very happy if people got this message of advice due to her sad demise.

DON'T CONSUME ASPARTAME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home