Friday, April 16, 2010

Karma

I believe when you do good things then good things will return to you. Life takes from the taker and gives to the giver. I also believe that it does not matter if you consciously realize that you are doing something bad or good. When you are bad you have secured a debt on your soul that must be repaid by that evil returning to you.

Most Americans who might stumble on these thoughts probably will disagree but I don't really give a damn. The fact is America has been responsible for millions of brutal murders committed by the rogues who are in effective control of this government. The majority of Americans don't realize this but their ignorance will not shelter their souls. When I tell my fellow Americans about the evil perpetrated in our name by these hidden usurpers I am usually slandered for my efforts as if I have somehow smeared the name of the creator himself. I am also shunned for my kindness of trying to alert the good people about the bad things that they do out of ignorance.

I won't be going to anymore Tea Parties. The one the other night in Annapolis was my first and last. I don't see much point to it. They were nice cows and sheep forming up into another herd configuration talking about liberty. How wonderful because maybe one day they or their descendants might come to understand the concept. Today however most at the party were perfectly fine about collectivist schemes like Social Security that pits the old against the young for reward and punishment. Worse yet they all were bought into the Global War On Terrorism psychological operation and the hunt for the boogie man Bin Laden. The "leaders" with the microphones were steering the crowd about the dangers of birthers who don't believe Obama is American born. No one but me in the crowd thought it odd that we have not yet seen his raised seal Hawaiian birth certificate. I'm sure those "leaders" for the most part were Republican party hacks.

So this Tea Party is a herd talking about their notions of liberty while they gallop faster and faster towards their ultimate reward. One different aspect of this reward is many Americans will understand as they are receiving their punishment that people like me were correct about scoundrels controlling the country secretly at this very minute. But like Jews waiting for a shower provided by the legal German government, it will be too late for you then.

For me, I grow tired of wasting my breath warning a nation of rabble. It is becoming a waste of my time. But the good thing about the Internet is time will prove who is a liar and who tells the truth. I can say with confidence that grows stronger everyday that the future will vindicate me and my beliefs. I also hope the future will be more kind to me than it will be to most people because I have repented and tried to undo the damage caused in our names. I have failed in my goal to save Americans certainly, but perhaps I may have mitigated the damage to me and my loved ones. However, for the majority, I now realize that you must be punished for the evil perpetrated in your name by the usurpers even though you were unaware of the entire affair out of ignorance. Out of the pain that you are about to suffer will come the growth and understanding - at least for the survivors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tomas, I'm working on my doctoral dissertation about Cuban Transnationals in the 19th Century and I'm working on a section about your great grandfather.

Any chance we could talk? You can reach me at (414) 297-7548 or via email galvanrc@yahoo.com

Thanks much.

Raul Galvan
Doctoral Student
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home