Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Internet

The cool thing about it is it's forever. Unless society completely breaks down the information will be there for the rest of human time. I like that. Why? Because for the most part I'm right especially about the big picture. Sure many, if not most of you still don't believe me. Some wouldn't even understand what I'm talking about when I tell them that they and most Americans are collectivists. The truth about nine eleven is still true even if a large majority refuse to even look at it. But Jimmy Carter believes we should look at it according to his recent statements. Our money system of Federal Reserve notes is an illegal slave money scheme forbidden by the Constitution. Still most Americans remain duped and believe it actually is a federal agency rather than a cabal of sneaky international bankers bent of controlling the people and resources of the entire planet.

I like the people who condemn me for bringing these things up. Here's why. The more those type of people do research to prove me wrong the more they realize I am exactly right. All you have to do is look. That's the great thing about the internet. Naturally, there is lots of crap on the net pretending to be truth to throw you off. The deceivers of America would be stupid enough to ignore this threat to their free range slave operation? I don't think so. But a keen mind weighing the evidence objectively will always arrive at the truth. So have a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home