Friday, December 12, 2008

Paper My Che Tiger

Here I am still standing even under threat of Castro goon boogie men. Not the musical kind either. But the fact is every assertion Raul's Che-men have spewed this week has been wrong - except for the things which I have written about myself in the past. These super spooks just cut and pasted my info Raul and fed it to you then tried to scare me with it.

So Raul are you going to take this kind of incompetence? I'm not saying give these lame spies the "wall" or anything. Why not dock their wages? Send them to me 'cause I'm the source your spies told you about. The accurate stuff is from Tomas. So send me the wages since you know where I live and work (I already told your spies the address). I figure I've got $2.50 coming to me for each spy if you dock them for an entire week that is.

Remember Raul...you must maintain discipline in the ranks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fantomas said...

Whats' up amigo

Stay strong

10:39 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Just plugging away bro'! Everything good with you?

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home