Tuesday, November 04, 2008

To My Enemies

My enemies are in many places. For the most part they are located in Washington, DC and Havana. Apparently neither appreciates what I write or speak about. Both groups of my foes prefer things the way they are now and regularly attack me on this blog with silly accusations. Let me say that I do appreciate the feedback. It is far better to be attacked than ignored. When you attack me you tell me that my words disturb you and make you feel uncomfortable. That's very good. I want you to feel uncomfortable. I want you to have health problem, difficulty getting and staying asleep as well as a shortened miserable life. Remember...you deserve it.

But me? I have led a great life! I would not trade it with ANYONE. I have a nice family and a terrific wife. I live in a nice house two blocks from the water. I have a boat to go fishing and crabbing. My wife and I make a very good living. In short, I have no trouble sleeping at night nor do I dread the coming day. In fact, I go to bed at night just raring to get up in the morning to sink that first cup of espresso.

I don't allow anger to crawl into my life because it consumes you and ruins your health. Many of the angry commenters here will actually wonder one day in the future why did things like cancer strike them down? Let me enlighten you amigo. You cannot lash out at me in anger and expect anger to leave you unaffected health wise. You may smugly deny this reality - perhaps right up to your deathbed.

The important thing to remember however, is your anger does not trouble me in any negative way whatsoever. I look forward to it because your venom confirms what I warn the duped ones about.

YOU MY ENEMIES ARE THE PROBLEM.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All you cubans are going to pay now, you don't count no more, Obama will send you all back to cuba.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Quit being ignorant. Obama will have his hands full with the bankster broken economy. You talk nonsense. Read some books or something...

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sharpshooter said...

Tomas,
ignore these xenophobic rectal orifices that are just plain envious. Don't even bother answering their stupidties. The best answer is to ignore them. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to these ignorant people. Let them stew in their own juices. Keep up the fight amigo.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Thanks for the sage advice Agustin. I will try to listen to your good council. But it is tough not to let them have it you know?

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home