Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gold/Silver Money And Prices

Another big advantage of real money based on gold and silver as opposed to fake Federal Reserve debt script known as dollars is that prices remain stable. The money supply is not inflated nor deflated with gold and silver money. These recessions and depressions can only occur with fiat money schemes. It's why the founders were against it and said so right in the Constitution that your leaders ignore when they lie taking their oath of office. Perhaps some are just ignorant but either way they should not be in government.

Are you going to let the banksters try to put this fake money pyramid back together again or are you going to demand ownership of your own real money?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Palma too bad we had to talk to you profanely, we apologize with sincerity, now you are telling trues, good 4 U amigo, more people in Americans need to learn, good work, sorry for our angry words.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

I'm sorry too. I've been feeling a bit guilty about everything. We should have been more deliberate and reasoned. I guess these are confusing times and I know I have said things that I regretted later. But I'm not a vindictive person and I never hold a grudge. I don't hate because it makes me feel badly.

Give me a call Sunday night if you get time. I'll bet we agree on way more things then we disagree on.

Again, forgive my harsh words amigo.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same feelings with us Palma, every politician in powerful positions have betrayed all of us, same thing around the world, dangerous times for freedom.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Yes indeed. Of course I only became aware of just how bad things were in reality here in the US earlier this year. Many exiles are mad with me because I tell the truth on Bush. They don't believe me and will not even look at the evidence for themselves. It's frustrating. But the truth is still the truth even if no one believes it. The Cubans here have plenty of people who will tell them what they want to hear. I will continue to tell them what they need to hear - for those willing to listen to me.

Stay in touch amigo.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home