Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Most Recent Letter To Steny The Stooge

Still no choice for economy or banking Steny? Not surprising. Just a friendly reminder to you staffers of the big bankster bailout stooge Steny Hoyer to punch up that resume and to begin sending out some job feelers. I'm actually secretly hoping the Stenster will go ahead, fall on his sword for the neocons goons ruining this nation and sign a bailout bill. It's going to make it so much fun on election day to get him fired. And easy too. My friends and I will be the ones at the polls yelling, "Vote for Steny the big bankster bail out stooge - right here folks! You can pay Hoyer gas prices and Hoyer costs of living. Hoyer and Hoyer we go as the Federal Reserve prints Hoyer and Hoyer quantities of counterfeit money. But do fear for the banksters because Steny's giving them your money."

I'm going to get my friends from all around the DC area to work polls to unseat the Stenster. So start looking for work junior politicos. Thanks to your boss the economy is going to make it real hard for you to find work and putting Hoyer's name on your resume might be a no no in this climate. You know what I mean?

Anyhow...good luck in your new careers if you can get one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home