Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I try to come here as often as possible to update the blog but life is getting in the way. The owners of the house where we're living decide to sell the house so we're on the move again. I was bummed out at first but after looking at the Real Estate market I relaxed because it's a buyers paradise. So we have to buy a place and be out by September 1.

Then I've been battling my son's Camaro - so far to a draw. I did fix the original problems, - fixed a bad fuel pump, replaced a leaky rear main seal and oil pan gasket. Those things are done but while working under the car you see all the stuff you also need to replace like the rusted off exhaust studs including the one that was supposed to be supporting the power steering pump. I have the headers back from the machine shop where they removed some bad studs but I've still got two broken off in the exhaust manifold. I've destroyed two different kind of bolt out so I'm going to give the huge pipe wrench a try when my friend returns it tomorrow.

I'll be pressed for time until after the first of September but bear with me. My Blogtalk Radio show will be off the air through the summer as well.

See Ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home