Saturday, February 02, 2008

Castro's Bankers Own All The Money

This cabal of bankers, headed by the Rothschild family, form the world banking cartel. They have owned most currency for several hundred years. They have owned the U.S. dollar since 1913. Essentially, they rent out the dollars to little people like me and you using inflation. Inflation, or the printing up of paper money not backed by anything tangible, depreciates the value of our dollars constantly. Since our labor is paid in dollars that translates into devaluing our work output as well. This means we must constantly output more to receive the same pay or even less.

Now I realize some of you amigos still think this is a swell deal the bankers employ to control and enslave us. I realize that you have your degrees from some of the most prestigious schools that this banker cartel can fund. I know you explain the above mentioned enslavement in fancy words the banker backed tenured professors love like "equilibrium." How could a rational man call anything about this piracy "equal?"

Quite simply, this gang is taking advantage of the ignorant masses to get what they want. Ironically, like the Straw Man in the Wizard of Oz, many of these ignorant people are handed a university degree and told they are enlightened when this is clearly not the case. The cartel plays on ignorance and superstition. With this comet Holmes making a pass they are sure to try to use their media monopoly to blame the economy on it and not them. That's why I really dislike these guys. They are taking all of us to the cleaners but most of you still don't realize you are about to be cleaned out.

But here is what worries me most. I know these guys' history and they are ruthless. They back both sides which is why they back Castro and the U.S. financially. It pays! They will do anything to remain in control. The Internet has allowed people to get past their media gate-keepers to spread this information among fellow Americans and people everywhere in the Information Connected World including Cuba. Therefore, we are the biggest threat to their control of the world money supply and human labor output. I believe they will need to take us down, perhaps kill many of us, because soon we will have a critical mass of people who know about this economic scam. A pandemic is the most logical choice but nukes could do the trick as well. I hate to sound the conspiratorial one but I made the mistake of actually studying the history of these bankers. I respect people like President Andrew Jackson so when he calls these very same banking families we still have today "vipers," routs out their fiat money bank and shuts down their U.S. syndicate I take note. Lincoln calling the Rothschild's a bigger threat than the Confederate Army of the South made my radar go blip blip. Then Bush buys 100,000 acre farm in Paraguay and no main stream media outlet utters a word of it. Wouldn't you think that would be a story Americans should hear about?

We are entering a dangerous time amigos. Maybe I'm completely wrong. But maybe you should spread the word none the less. The cartel owns the money but they are few and we are many. They cannot afford to be too obvious when they make their move on us. So the more people who become aware of what I've just explained to you, the less likely these creeps will risk harming us - at least no more than they are already harming us by popping our economy once again to reach that "equilibrium" those smart old economists are always raving about. After you've had a heaping helping of equilibrium let me know if you still think its a swell deal amigos. If you start thinking like me and Andrew Jackson though and wish to rout out the vipers please let me know. We will no longer have anything to lose so this will be a great time to rout out the vipers and regain control of our time, body and money.

It would be the end for the Castro regime as well. I'm just amazed that some exiles think me crazy but do not give a glance at history unless viewed on the History Channel and therefore believe the cartel is harmless or even good for us - if they believe it exists at all. Stop watching that idiot box for God's sake! Do a bit of research if you feel you can't trust my judgment. I'll understand because I know that with the slightest bit of effort on the Net you will be able to confirm what I've warned you of regarding this inflation scam and the cartel. So I dare you to look...I dare you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home