Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Battle Plan

Here is my strategy. As I see it there are two main types of collectivists in the world - passive and active. The vast majority of Americans and people everywhere on the planet are passive collectivists. They are not promoting a collectivist agenda. They are simply trying to get by under a collectivist system the best way they know how. In reality these struggling individuals don't have a clue about what is really going on in the world and assume this is just the way it is. They are being manipulated by mass media everyday so they will just go along with the collectivist agenda without asking a lot of annoying questions. Some of the Cuban exile soldiers in the Individualists' Insurrection!!! can get very cross with these people especially the Cuban ones. As for me I choose not to attack these duped ones for I have been where they are in the past. Fortunately I now recognize collectivism no matter how American you doll it up. I see the grave danger it poses to our way of life. I know it must be stopped at all cost. Therefore, I think it best not to alienate the vast majority of the victims of collectivism. Rather, I will constantly be driving a wedge between these victims and my real target.

You see it makes more sense to me to attack the promoters of collectivism who by the way are always the benefactors of collectivism. I attack most of the 20th Century U.S. presidents, congressmen and senators. I attack the bankers and mainstream media. All of these pirates have been fleecing us with their media promoted collectivist agenda for too long and we could do nothing about it. With the Internet, a declining collectivist economy and uneasy victims of this failed ideology stirring about for answers we in the Individualists' Insurrection!!! are finally on equal footing with these central planners. That means we can inform you "peons of collectivism" what the creeps are doing to you so you won't accept these economic declines shoved down your throats by the international banker cartel as some sort of unavoidable economic weather pattern. I am an information virus spilling the beans on my real targets so YOU will become enlightened to their sham operation built on the backs of YOUR labor.

I'm going to keep sticking that wedge of truth between these promoters of collective obedience, punishment and privilege - and you duped victims until you come over to my side. Turn off your teledivisions now. Wise up. Join the Individualists' Insurrection!!! You cannot hope to free Cuba or America for that matter until you free your mind of collectivist thinking. I'm fighting to save you from your own demise because most individuals still do not realize they are collectivists. Maybe you should look into your heart and ask if you are a collectivist? Do you support any group right or privilege? Do you vote for politicians who refuse over and over again to support the Constitution? Do you think you or anyone else believes we are too free and too rich anymore? If you answer yes to these type of questions you are a collectivist and I must do a better job of persuading you to see the light and mend your ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home