Saturday, January 26, 2008

Message From Dr. Biscet's Wife

MS. MOREJON: (As translated) My name is Elsa Morejon. I'm a Cuban woman. I've come here to the United States to visit my son. My husband has spent most of his youth, and is now sentenced to 25 more years in jail for defending human rights and for defending civil liberties. He has devoted his life to the cause of defending human rights in Cuba and throughout the world. We do not live in a free country, and I must now return to Cuba .

I want to thank President Bush for inviting me to this meeting today. And I would like to speak to the international community and exhort them to work for the release of all political prisoners, along with my husband, to obtain their immediate and unconditional release from Cuban prisons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Raul your brother is too addled now to know what's up but you know. You will be remembered as historical scum of the earth. How do you live with yourself?

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

raul is happy with his battery operated barb wire wrapped counter-rotating sex toy

7:31 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Yeah...he's got one of those guybrators...

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home