Wednesday, January 16, 2008
- Exposing the Diebold NH Election Fraud
- Ron Paul - Honest American
- Say Yes To Dr. No
- I Warned You
- Stick A Fork In Rudy
- The Inflation Scam
- 66% Oppose Iraq War
- Ron Paul Beats Guilianni Again
- Ready For 40 Cent Gas Tax Increase?
- Will Neocons Cheat In Michigan Too
- Name: Tomás Estrada-Palma
- Location: Annapolis, MD, United States
Let entrepreneurs into Cuba, keep the tax low and watch the economic explosion happen. Whenever there are more jobs than workers the wages and benefits are driven upward. That's because entrepreneurs compete for a limited supply of workers. Those who lose the competition will not be as successful because they can't grow without more laborers. Finally, the first modern society on the planet will be populated by people who are neither slaves to the pharaohs of industry nor government. Cuban workers will have the best job security in the world!