Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tomas: FIOS Tech'

I wear many hats in my day to day life. I proofread for a living. I paste up the Washington Post digitally and build ads. Of course I do all the mechanical work on the family fleet of smoke wagons as well as those of my friends and coworkers. As I have mentioned my network has not functioned correctly since we moved to Davidsonville. I've had the Verizon people out here and been on the phone with them but to no avail. But it did not make sense. Why did the very same equipment work in Annapolis but not here? I dogged Verizon but now I must eat crow. Their equipment and service was never the problem. It was the invisible dog fence! So I called Verizon to let them know since they bent over backwards to help me. Now I'm tell you. Unplug the dog fence and your wireless will work fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home