Friday, September 21, 2007

Congressman Sarbanes' Response

Dear Mr. Estrada-Palma:

Thank you for contacting me about the use of land in Guantanamo Bay for Cuban political dissidents. I appreciate hearing from you about this important matter.

In order to be of assistance to you, I have contacted the appropriate officials at the Department of State urging a careful review of this matter. As soon as I am provided with a response, I will be certain to let you know.

Again, I appreciate hearing from you. Please do not hesitate to contact me about other issues of concern to you in the future.

Sincerely,

John Sarbanes

Member of Congress

4 Comments:

Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Thank you Congressman for your timely response. It is a far sight better than Senator Ben Cardin's lame form letter that completely address a totally different issue altogether - the Islamic terrorists held at the base. Obviously Congressman you took the time to read my letter and respond appropriately.

Thank you again.

4:18 PM  
Blogger rsnlk said...

I'm impressed. I haven't heard back from my politicians a single time. I guess that's because it's Florida.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

I guess part of it is my family name that gets their attention but mostly this idea of killcastro's is a damn good plan.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Vana said...

Wow Tomas he answered you, I cannot believe it, let's see if he does something with the info you provided, oh yeah am sure your family name has a lot to do with it

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home