Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tranny & BUCL

Tranny & BUCL

Sorry for not blogging more. My wife and daughter, whom from hence forth for simplicity I'll refer to as "the car killers," have two vehicles down now and it has kept me rather busy. The good news is the truck transmission is fine and sitting in my living room. The pressure plate, flywheel and clutch disc which only has 20k driven on it by the car killers, was worn down lower than whale shit at the bottom of the ocean. So $350 in parts should fix it but this comes at an incredibly bad time. The elder car killer does not start her new nursing job until July 9 and has worked about two days in the past month because school and regulatory road blocks. Evidently, nurses can't be medical techs anymore or something like that. We should be more than fine in the near future but right now things are tight. I'd love to give to this latest BUCL effort. I like it even better than the last effort. Hell, it's already garnering press and it is just getting off the ground. But I just won't have any disposable cash for at least a couple of weeks. Therefore I'd like to make a plea for the rest of you patriots to give a bit for me. I'll definitely be in for the next operation but let me fix the truck right now before the killers strike again - and they surely will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vana said...

Car Killers,,,lol,,,Tomas you are so witty, car down with only 20k miles, please tell me what they drive so I don't buy one..lol

3:47 PM  
Blogger Henry Louis Gomez said...

Don't sweat it Tomás. A big part of this is simply blogging about it. That's more than enough. Take care of the two ailing vehicles, chief.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Thanks Henry. Hopefully it'll get done before my snooty comes back from vacation. If not I've got to reassembled the damn thing in the dark.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home