Thursday, June 14, 2007

Show You're Stupid Tourists

Show You're Stupid Tourists

Hey tourists if you want to really sound stupid write on your Cuba Travel Chat Boards that Cuba doesn't have medicine because the US blockades medicine. But the truth is the US is now the largest supplier of food and medicine to Cuba. If you don't believe me I'll take any bet saying I'm wrong and I'll give you ten thousand to one odds. Any tourists takers? Or do you all just like shooting your mouth off about things that you know nothing of? Your silence might make people think you stupid but when you say something stupid like the US blocks medicine to Cuba you remove all doubt of your ignorance.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vana said...

Tomas:
Us Cubans know damn well that the medicines sent to Cuba by the USA all end up in dollar or euro stores, away from the grasp of Cubans in the Island, and into the hands of the tyranny for their own use, when someone tells me there is no medicine in Cuba thanks to the "embargo", it makes me so mad I explode in their faces, thank you Tomas keep up these postings, maybe just maybe, someone that is not Cuban may read them and learn.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to tear my hair out as well! But I'm afraid I'll look bad bald.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Lmao anonymous, funny

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home